- What are the editions that TidWiT offers?
- When is it sufficient for my organization to subscribe to TidWiT Connect?
- Why would my company consider TidWiT Connect Plus?
- Why should my organization consider TidWiT Publisher?
- What does the TidWiT Exterprise edition do that the other editions can’t?
- Can my organization upgrade from one edition to another?
TidWiT offers four editions: TidWiT Connect™, TidWiT Connect Plus™, TidWiT Publisher™,
and TidWiT Exterprise™.
If your organization is simply connecting to one provider and does not need much customization in terms of a vanity URL or look and feel, TidWiT Connect should be sufficient.
If your organization needs to connect to multiple providers, upload some of its own content, as well as have a vanity URL, TidWiT Connect Plus would be the best way to do.
If your organization wishes to publish content to multiple partners, the optimal license edition would be TidWiT Publisher, which also increases the amount of storage allowed for content.
If an organization wishes to connect to multiple publishers and simultaneously syndicate this content out to connect to multiple partners, it will need to deploy the TidWiT Exterprise edition. Multiple instances, multi-tier syndication, as well as multi-tier transactions and reporting are all unique features of TidWiT Exterprise. Exterprise comes in 3 flavors, BG (Business Group), Corp, and Global Network.
Yes, your organization can easily upgrade from one TidWiT edition to another. Once upgraded, any accrued prepayments on a previous plan will be applied to the new plan on the effective date.